Dunstone Wines are proudly produced on our estate in Wellington. Lying at the foothills of the Hawequa and Limiet Mountains, our first vines were planted in 2003. The shared passion between Lee & Abbi, Robert Frith (Abbi’s father) and our wine maker, Neil Marais, is evident throughout the wine making process, which has since established Dunstone Wines’ award winning status.
Our terroir driven, single vineyard selection of wines are all harvested by hand, keeping with traditional methods and ensuring quality. Being a family-run winery, everyone gets involved in this process – friends, family and guests included. This happens between February and March each year, so keep an eye out and come through. It’s a unique and fantastic experience for the whole family.
Our cellar is situated within our Bistro – The Stone Kitchen – where the wine making process is on full display and all wines can be tasted and purchased directly. Open daily, so do enquire for more information or to make a reservation.
Fruity, fresh, bursting with guava, asparagus and gooseberry flavours.
Lovely stone fruit flavours with hints of citrus. Complex and Lingering.
The perfect wine served chilled on a hot summer’s day over a lazy lunch.
Big, bold red fruit flavours with sweet spice from the oak. Smooth on the palate.
Stones in the Sun
The sales of this wine go to help empower Dunstone’s workers and their families.
Buy Our Wine
Our wine can be purchased at Dunstone Estate. Send us an email to or
contact us directly on +27 (0)21 873 6770.
Alternatively, through the select local wine shops and international agents below.
LOCAL WINE SHOPS
- CAPE TOWN: Wine Concepts (Newlands)
– Wine @ the Mill (Woodstock)
– The Foodbarn Deli (Noordhoek)
- STELLENBOSCH: Schoon De Companje
- FRANSCHOEK: La Cotte Inn
- PAARL: Winefolk – Du Toitskloof Farmstall
- UNITED KINGDOM: South West England & London -Robert Frith: , Southern England- Shawbury Vintners: , Northern UK -John Ellis: , +447701027198
- DENMARK: Leon van Kooten of Born in Africa: | www.borninafrica.dk
- DEUTSCHLAND: Kerstin Beckmann of Intaba-Weine: | www.intaba-weine.de. /
- NETHERLANDS: Cynthia van de Spreng (), +31(0)611243314
- NAMIBIA: Ewald Gann of The Winecask: | +264 (0)81 129 0448
- SWITZERLAND: Maria Moser of Suedafrikawein: |www.suedafrikawein.ch
- SWEDEN: Lars Goran: